We may change this policy at any time by changing existing laws; but always respecting the communication with partners, suppliers, workers, customers and users registered in any existing database.
How we collect information about you
By browsing our sites, for services and products
When you visit our sites of services and products created by RME COMUNICAÇÃO, IDIOMAS E CONSULTORIA EIRELI, in Brazil; and ROTEIROS E POETAS LDA, in Portugal; we collect only the standard web access information such as the type of your browser and the pages you have accessed on our site.
Before allowing the use of the Services and products of RME COMUNICAÇÃO, IDIOMAS E CONSULTORIA EIRELI, in Brazil; and ROTEIROS E POETAS LDA, in Portugal; we may require you to provide additional information that we may use to verify your identity or address or manage risk, such as your date of birth, national registration number, nationality, and other identifying information. We may also obtain information from you through third parties, such as credit centers and identity verification services.
When using the services of RME COMUNICAÇÃO, IDIOMAS E CONSULTORIA EIRELI, in Brazil; and ROTEIROS E POETAS LDA, in Portugal; we will collect information about your transactions and other activities on our sites. In addition, we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
Finally, we may collect additional information from and from you by other means, such as contacting our customer support team, the results of your responses to a survey, interactions with members of RME COMUNICAÇÃO, IDIOMAS E CONSULTORIA EIRELI , in Brazil; and ROTEIROS E POETAS LDA, in Portugal.
This search data used for identity verification and fraud prevention will not be stored in any of our databases; if used, will be for verification only when accessing one of our sites.
Data collected through online form
In all our sites, products and services data collection takes place through two distinct types of forms:
1. Contact forms: used for suggestions, questions, complaints and for budgets; and the data acquired through these forms are stored only for the customer / user registration; and is in no way used for MARKETING or PROMOTION of any kind.
2. Newsletter signatures / lead capture: used to collect and promote news, products and services; always used for MARKETING and PROMOTION; however, following the GDPR, with the clear option of its objective, as well as the exclusion of the data upon request by the user, by e-mail or by cancellation of the signature directly in the e-mail received.
Important: Opt-Out Policy
The user of our services or products may at any time stop receiving communications from our site. To do so simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your desire to no longer receive communications, or simply click on the ‘remove’ or ‘unsubscribe’ link contained at the end of each email.
Important: Data request policy
The user can request their registered data at any time, just mentioning their desire, and providing the e-mail already registered with us to send this data. It is worth mentioning that this data will only be sent to the e-mail already registered with us, in order to prevent fraud.
When you access our site, we, including the companies we hire to track how our site is used, may place small data files called “cookies” on your computer.
We send a “session cookie” to your computer when you log in to your account or use the services of RME COMUNICAÇÃO, IDIOMAS E CONSULTORIA EIRELI, in Brazil; and ROTEIROS E POETAS LDA, in Portugal; This kind of cookie helps us recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so we do not need to ask for your password on every page. After you quit or close your browser, this cookie will expire and will no longer take effect.
You can find third-party cookies when using the services of RME COMUNICAÇÃO, IDIOMAS E CONSULTORIA EIRELI, in Brazil; and ROTEIROS E POETAS LDA, in Portugal; on certain sites that are not under our control (for example, if you view a web page created by a third party or use an application developed by a third party, a cookie may be placed by that page or application).
How we protect and store personal information
Throughout this policy, we use the term “personal information” to describe information that may be provided through forms, e-mail or telephone contacts; in text, image, or video.
We store your personal information in third-party cloud services; they are: Google, Dreamhost and Hostgator; and so we are also subject to their data storage capabilities. We use computer protections such as firewalls and data encryption, and we authorize access to personal information only to employees who need them to fulfill their professional responsibilities. All our product and service sites have SSL certificates, whose navigation and data are encrypted.
How we use the personal information we collect
We use your personal information to:
– provide the requested services and customer support;
– process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
– solve disputes, charge fees and solve problems;
– prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
– customize, evaluate and improve our services, in addition to the content and layout of our site;
– send targeted marketing materials, service update notices and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
– compare information for greater accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with the information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising. If you do not wish to receive our marketing messages or participate in our ad customization programs, simply indicate your preference by sending us an email or simply clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in all our emails.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
– Sites of products and services of RME COMUNICAÇÃO, IDIOMAS E CONSULTORIA EIRELI, in Brazil; and ROTEIROS E POETAS LDA, in Portugal; to provide content, joint products and services (such as registration, transactions, and customer support) to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to cooperate in decisions about your products, services, and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services;
– Service providers that collaborate in parts of our business operations; (fraud prevention, collection activities, marketing, technology services, partners);
Police authorities, government officials or other third parties when:
– We are obliged to do so by subpoena, judicial decision or similar legal procedure;
– We need to do this to be in compliance with the law or with the credit card association rules;
– We are cooperating with an ongoing police investigation;
– We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical damage or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
– Other third parties with their consent or guidance for both
Note that these third parties may be in other countries where the law on the processing of personal information is different for each.
RME COMUNICAÇÃO, IDIOMAS E CONSULTORIA EIRELI, in Brazil; and ROTEIROS E POETAS LDA, in Portugal; will not sell or lease any of your personal information to third parties in the ordinary course of business and will only share your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
If you leave your data for RME COMUNICAÇÃO, IDIOMAS E CONSULTORIA EIRELI, in Brazil; and ROTEIROS E POETAS LDA, in Portugal; directly on a third-party site or through a third-party application, any information entered on that site or application (and not directly on a RME COMUNICAÇÃO, IDIOMAS E CONSULTORIA EIRELI website in Brazil, and ROTEIROS E POETAS LDA, in Portugal) will be shared with the owner of that site or app – and your information may be subject to their privacy policies.
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
RME COMUNICAÇÃO, IDIOMAS E CONSULTORIA EIRELI company in Brazil; and ROTEIROS E POETAS LDA, in Portugal; elect their partner RICARDO ALEXANDRE BATISTA GRAÇA, CPF 073.025.147- 04 (Brazil) and NIF 291633307 (Portugal); such as the Data Protection Officer (DPO) as a channel of communication to personal data owners and regulators. He or she should supervise all personal data processing practices within the organization and verify that they are in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Acts. The contact must be through the email email@example.com
About our hosting
All of our service and product sites are hosted by companies:
The editorial responsible for all the texts contained in the product and service websites is the partner: RICARDO ALEXANDRE BATISTA GRAÇA.
RME COMUNICAÇÃO, IDIOMAS E CONSULTORIA EIRELI
CNPJ 10.227.214 / 0001-59
ROTEIROS E POETAS LDA